Sunday, September 23, 2007

This post is a stub.

And then I'd add that little "you can expand this post by adding to it" thing that Wikipedia says, only you can't do that, so there.

Yesterday I went to an SCA event, at which I did much fencing, and today I went to Knitsch to hang out and knit with the Chicken Goddess and Friends (no Muppets involved, unfortunately). It was very busy, as apparently happens after a big event such as the Yarn Harlot visiting, and I got some knitting done but not as much as I'd hoped. I am making a baby hat for a friend and I screwed up the gauge so I had to start over with smaller needles. I believe I have now learned my lesson about doing a test swatch first. However, the hat is still bigger than baby-sized, so I think I'll give it to the friend and tell her the baby will have to grow into it. Then I frustrated myself trying to remember how to do cabling, and have decided to call it quits for the evening, and get a refresher on Knitting Help.

Hooray!

And I have this to say to Universal Pictures: The firm is pronounced "bee bee dee oh", not "bee bee dee and oh". You do not pronounce the "and" in BBD&O.

Thank you.

(There'll be photos soon. This is all out of order).

No comments: