Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Puppies!

I know this is not particularly related to the usual topics, but I promised a friend I'd post it:




"These very cute puppies need a home. Please help. If you are not able to adopt one, please send this email [editor's note: link to the blog] to your friends. Maybe we can help these cuties from going to animal control.

Thanks,

Anne Rule
telephone: (four oh four) two one nine - four oh six four

Scott rescued 6 black lab (mix) puppies out of the middle of the road on Saturday. PLEASE help me find them homes - otherwise, it's Animal Control - which means they only have 5 days. We've bathed them, sprayed them for fleas and wormed them....but we can't keep them. They are currently in a kennel in my basement since I don't have a fence. I've lost count of the number of rescue groups that I've contacted, only to be turned down due to no room. Please check with every dog person you know to see if they need a puppy.

Thanks,
Christi "

I know there are soft-hearted people in the Hotlanta area. If you think that you want one or know someone who does, or know for sure of a shelter that will take them, please email me and let me know (or call the lady). This was sent to me this morning, so we've got a little under a week.

Oy. I'm such a bleeding heart.

Plus, I found my squid hat project! I'll post more about that later.

No comments: